Gidazepam VIC 20 mg, Sublingual tablets
- Dosage form: Sublingual tablets
- Dosage: 20 mg
- Registration number: RK-LS-5№022916
Sublingual tablets. Gidazepam belongs to the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. It has an original spectrum of pharmacological activity, combining anxiolytic and arousal action with antidepressant components and providing the minor adverse events and low toxicity. It acts as a day tranquilizer and selective anxiolytic.
Indications for use
It applies as a daytime tranquilizer when:
- neurotic, psychopathic asthenia;
- conditions that are accompanied by anxiety, fear (including prior to surgical interventions and painful diagnostic examinations);
- increased irritability;
- sleep disturbance;
- emotional lability;
- also for relief of withdrawal syndrome in case of alcoholism and as maintenance therapy during remission in case of chronic alcoholism, logoneurosis, migraine.