The recruitment of volunteers is under way to participate in the bioequivalence study4 January
The recruitment of volunteers is under way to participate in the bioequivalence study of the “Entecavir Viva Pharm”, film-coated tablets, 0.5 mg (VIVA PHARM LLP, Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Men and women aged 18-45;
- Normal body mass index (BMI) (≥18.5 kg/m2 to ≤30 kg/m2);
- Verified ‘healthy’ diagnosis: no pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system, central nervous system, and endocrine system (preliminary standard clinical, laboratory and instrumental tests did not reveal the presence of any diseases, no deviations from the normal results of laboratory and instrumental examination methods, including ECG);
- For women - a negative pregnancy test result. Women of childbearing age and men shall use barrier contraceptives. If hormonal contraceptives are used, they should be canceled at least 2 months before the initiation of the study.
- The written informed consent of the volunteer to participate in the study.
33, 2nd Ostroumov St., Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
VIVA PHARM LLP
Phone +7 (727) 383 74 63, 390 48 77